What are cookies?
Please note that cookies cannot harm your computer or device. We do not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site, e.g. they can be used to help identify bugs and errors.
At present no industry-wide uniform standard has been agreed and adopted to determine how Do Not Track (DNT) requests should be managed, so our website doesn’t currently respond to DNT requests. Until that standard is established, we'll continue to review DNT and other new technologies, but won't respond to DNT requests.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which our cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to online transactions.
- To drive Malebox Menswear marketing, particularly banner advertisements and targeted updates
- To enable Malebox Menswear to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of our customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns
- To enable Malebox Menswear to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.
Third Party Cookies
When you visit maleboxmenswear.co.uk you may notice some cookies that aren't related to Malebox Menswear. We do not control the setting of these cookies so please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. An example of this would be embedded content such as a video from YouTube where you may be sent cookies from these websites.
Cookies you may receive from other sources include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Google Analytics - to capture customer information to improve our marketing. This cookie anonymously identifies the customer and the products browsed so we can offer a better marketing experience as well as for conversion tracking and retargeting.
- Facebook - these cookies allow you to share your views on our products on social media, helping us to market our products to a wider audience.
- Instagram - these cookies allow you to share your views on our products on social media, helping us to market our products to a wider audience.
- Bing & Google AdWords - Tools used to perform paid search marketing, such as retargeting and conversion tracking via Bing or Google browsers and search engines.
- YouTube - videos on our website, which are used to help products be displayed.